A woman has been found dead in her bedroom after her floor cleaning machine failed

A woman who died in her London bedroom has been discovered dead after her cleaning machine went missing, police said.A post-mortem examination revealed the woman died of asphyxia by hanging and that she died of carbon monoxide poisoning, said Metropolitan Police.It comes after a woman was found dead on a house terrace in south London […]


Continue.. A woman has been found dead in her bedroom after her floor cleaning machine failed